AK Global Investigation Pte Ltd considers the lawful and correct treatment of personal data as very important to the successful and efficient performance of its functions, and to maintain confidence of its employees and clients. To this effect, AK Global Investigation Pte Ltd fully endorses and adheres to the principles of data protection and privacy laid down in this policy.
This Policy sets the management intent and direction for AK Global Investigation Pte Ltd and its employees to comply with Singapore data and privacy protection laws and regulations (Applicable Laws) affecting AK Global Investigation Pte Ltd in every jurisdiction where AK Global Investigation Pte Ltd conducts business. All principles and rules set out in this policy shall also apply to the relations that AK Global Investigation Pte Ltd has with our employees and client.
- Policy Statement
The organization’s data must be dealt with properly and securely however it is collected, recorded and used – whether on paper, in a computer, or recorded on other material. What information and how do we collect about customers.
- How do we use this information
- Who do we share this information with
- What policy do we have on retaining data
- What to do if you have questions
- Collecting customer information
Customer information is collected through face to face interview, or online virtual meeting, to improve the accuracy of our services. The personal information is collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law of Singapore.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes. In all such instances, we will not disclose any identifiable information about you, your respondents, or your company. In each case, the information we collect and hold is reasonably necessary for our business, including providing you with the services you would expect from us. We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with our Services: This is required for us to access your information so that we can assist you with your case and investigation purposes.
- Manage our Services: We need your information for undue payment.
- For the purpose of Police Licensing audits, we need to keep your information for the purpose of any arising crime that may happened during our course of duty.
- As our job deals with trailing and monitoring of individual, client’s details are important for us to present to any government bodies if we are intervened during the course of duty.
Direct information we need to have
- Contact details: When you contact us, we need to have your contact details, including your name and email address, unless otherwise.
- Billing details: If you use a credit card for billing, we may collect information such as the cardholder’s name and expiry date.
- Letter of Appointment: When you agreed to sign the Letter of Appointment in order for us to carry out your case, we need to have your contact details, the subjects and co-subject details.
- Survey data: We collect and store the survey responses that you willing to submit.
- Employee data: We collect our employee data that you submit based on the attributes you have created.
Are your identity anonymous?
By default, yes. AK Global Investigation Pte Ltd does not reveal our client identities, which include height, weight and appearance or lookalike.
Security of your information
However, please note that transmitting information over the Internet is never completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your information is absolutely secure in all situations. Security is a collaborative effort, so we also recommend that you response to us when you received your case result. If you suspect there has been any unauthorized access or misuse of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Where is your information located?
Our Client copy of information is stored at our office, 5001 Beach Road #07-52 S(199588), Golden Mile Complex. Each case profile will be destroyed after three (3) years from the last day of engagement.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
Only our licensee holder is allowed to hold your information and identity. Our licensee holder is approved by the Police Licensing Regulatory Department of Singapore. This applies to matrimonial, commercial investigation as well as child movement and etc.
Confidentiality and Pseudonyms
In most cases, it will be very difficult for us to provide you with our Services if you do not provide us with your real name and contact details (handphone number). If lawful and practicable, you may use a pseudonym (or simply not identify yourself) when dealing with us.
In all cases, your personal information will never disclose to our staff or service providers that we engaged into order to provide our services to you.
All rights are reserved.No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Ak Global Investigation Pte Ltd